The Sandbox Gears up for Car Tuning with “Pimp My Ride” VoxEdit Contest
The Sandbox has jump-started its ‘Pimp My Ride’ VoxEdit contest in collaboration with ‘Dreaming Cars’, The Sandbox’s iconic car NFT collection, and Beltoise, a French race car company.
Participants will be able tweak and modify their cars starting October 24, 2010. VoxEdit to compete for prizes, and earn bragging rights as the designers of the “sickest cars of the metaverse”.
The event is part of The Sandbox’s Campaign to bring the metaverse fun and rewarding events and quests, games and collections, as well as competitions.
Yo dawg! We wanna see the “sickest car of the metaverse”! Makeovers are possible at the #VoxEdit Garage 15,000 $SAND prize pool + @dreaming_cars #NFTs Submissions open 24 Oct-6 Novhttps://t.co/i1jKdG3SLE
— VoxEdit (@VoxEdit) October 24, 2022
Pimp My Ride – What is the VoxEdit Contest?
The ‘Pimp My Ride‘contest is all about proving your voxel building and mechanic skills by building the best-looking cars in VoxEdit, The Sandbox’s native voxel editing tool.
A reward pool of 15,000 has been created for the event. The Sandbox (SAND) Tokens and NFTs are available from the Dreaming Cars Collection, This will be split between the winners.
For entry, hopeful participants must follow the following guidelines:
- Assets should always be original.
- Asset size should not exceed 5,000 face and 175 nodes.
- An entry’s maximum size should not exceed 512 pixels in height and a floorprint of 512x512x512 voxels.
- All entries should be family-friendly. Submissions that contain inappropriate content, such as homophobic, racist, or sexually explicit, will be disqualified.
- Finally, low-quality entries, along with those deemed to be “spam” will also be disqualified.
You can read more about the guidelines at the official announcement post.
The contest will accept submissions starting October 24th and ending November 6th at 11 :59 UTC.
The submission period will have ended on November 7th. The voting process will start on November 7th and conclude on November 20th. The contest results will be announced on November 26th.
How to Submit an Entry
Here’s how users can submit their entries:
- Participants must present a GIF of their fully animated asset, preferably using ‘Gyazo’.
- Participants must then submit their entry by sharing their GIF in a Tweet mentioning @VoxEdit or @TheSandboxGame with the hashtag @VoxEditWeekly.
- Participants can complete a Google (NASDAQ) Form to submit their entry.
On the Flipside
- The contest is open to all and anyone can join. The contest voting will be conducted by The Sandbox’s internal team.
Why you should care
The contest is part The Sandbox’s Collaboration with celebrities and brands to create exciting content for the metaverse. The ‘Pimp My Ride‘ contest could play an important role in increasing community engagement by encouraging user-generated content in The Sandbox.
Read about The Sandbox’s other collaborations:
The Sandbox x Renault (EPA:) Collab, The Quest Of Triloga & Hanjin Music Palooza Get New NFTs!